Emily Rose Fine Art
How to draw a realistic portrait in pastel pencils.
Learn to draw African animals in this new series, for this class I'll show you how to draw a detailed Leopard.
Want to learn how to draw realistically? I teach the why behind the how, so that you can apply my methods to your own artworks, too.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
What You Will Learn
- The process for drawing with pastel pencils
- How to draw realistic eyes
- How to create flat fur
- My foundational pastel pencil techniques
- Draw a black pattern in sunshine
- How to manipulate edges to create realism
- How to add a pattern and retain form
- How to use warm and cool colours
What You Get
- 11 in-depth video classes
- Full workbook to accompany the videos
- Technique tips specific to this class
- Access to my feedback on your art every week
- The full beginner's course included for free
- The beginner's video classes and workbook