Never be without a project or something new to learn with a membership. Get a brand new class every month of the year as well as access to all past content!
Whether you want to go from beginner to professional, sharpen up your current skills or simply need a new project to keep you drawing, a membership is ideal.
- Stop struggling to find 'something new to draw'
- Break your artist's block and gain confidence
- Advance your technique with every drawing
- No longer rely just on family and friends for genuinely helpful feedback
What You'll Learn
There is so much you can learn with a membership that it's impossible to list them all, but here are some of the key points for you:
- How to start any drawing
- How to use, care for and get the most from your materials
- Understand key art theories for your artwork, (tone, colour, edges)
- Discover the structure for creating any realistic drawing
- All of my best pastel pencil techniques for; fur, glazing, blending, underpainting...
- How to draw incredible eyes for mammals and birds
- What to do if you haven't got the right colours, (white fur, flowers etc)
- Create realistic textures; velvet petals, soft fur, wiry fur, shiny eyes etc
What You Get
- Access to EVERY class ever published
- Access to every new release as it comes out
- Early access to double-length tutorials released over two months
- Access to every PDF workbook which you can download
- Join a community of like-minded artists
- Get my feedback on your work every week
SUBSCRIPTION PRICES & VAT
Please note that VAT is automatically charged by Gumroad, to account for this all prices are dropped by 20% so that you are not paying extra for your subscription, hence:
Monthly: £14, (£11.20 pm + £2.80 VAT)
3 Month Pass: £36, (£28.80 pm + £7.20 VAT)
Can I cancel at any time?
Of course you can! Feel free to come and go as you wish.
Do I retain access when I cancel?
You will be able to access the content until your membership ends. If you have paid for a full month and cancel two days in, you will still be able to enjoy the membership for the rest of the month.
Can I download videos?
You can't download a video, they are streamed on Gumroad, however, you can download as many PDF workbooks as you like.
Can I stay in the Facebook community when I'm no longer a member?
Yes! Anyone is welcome to join the community and I will give feedback to all once a week but place a priority on my members.
Can I request a class?
Please do! Get in touch with me if there's a subject you'd love to have a class on, this is your membership after all. I won't always be able to include everything requested but will do my best.
Is there a free trial?
It isn't possible to offer free membership trials on Gumroad, that's why I have some free classes for you elsewhere. If you 'follow' my Gumroad channel, (click on my profile and fill in the small form), then I will email you an ebook straight away. This goes with a full class available on YouTube and will give you a little taste of the classes.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you so much for joining my membership, I hope you'll enjoy it! If you want any help or advice, you can easily get it in the community over on Facebook: Emily Rose Fine Art Drawing Class.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.